River Path - Sunday 17 March 2013

  • Sarah Ellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013

      Cutty Sark Gardens 10.00 am Further to our interesting and enjoyable ride along to Woolwich Arsenal in February, I'm attempting to repeat that ride every four to six weeks (family and personal obligations permitting) to enable us to have a look at what is happening on the path, any blockages, how new development is taking shape and if paths are being kept open while developments are progressing, and just to enjoy this wonderful, if problematic, asset.  This will be a short, easy and flat ride probably as far as the artists studios at the Thames Barrier for a tea/wee stop but we'll stop elsewhere if that proves to be closed.  Suitable for all bikes and paced for all.  Sarah 07900 677706.  No texts please; its good to talk.