Fw: Dr Salter statue appeal goes live !

  • COLIN HARTRIDGE-PRICE
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013

    Great if you are able to circulate this more widely.

    If you have not already contributed to this worthy cause to replace the stolen statue of Dr Salter, do consider doing so.  The replacement will include a statue of Dr Salter's wife, Ada, who was also a local hero.  The complete group (Dr Salter, Ada, their daughter Joyce, and their cat) will be displayed near the Angel pub by the Thames in Rotherhithe, protected by state-of-the-art security.

    Regards

    Colin