Re: Legal advice from solicitor

  • Gavin Murdock
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
      Could be useful. I was recently involved in a SMIDSY which required a night in hospital.

      As I was taken from the scene by ambulance I do not have the 3rd party's details so I have to wait for the police report to be submitted to get these details.
      Once I have them I was planning on approaching the 3rd-parties insurance company directly for my costs and compensation for injuries but it could be helpful to have details of a recommended firm of solicitors if they try to fob me off.

      Gavin

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Steve Airey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
        The CTC use Russel Jones & Walker solicitors they have been good for me when I needed them.
        Cheers
         Steve