Cycle Touring Club - London Branch - AGM

  • Teresa Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012

    Sorry, along the same vein... Please find attached my "notes of the AGM".  I forwarded to Philip in the hope he would correct/pad them/provide some of his own but none forthcoming at the moment.  I will forward if/when they arrive.

    --
    Teri
  • Roger Stocker
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012

      http://www.centrallondonctc.org.uk/agm has details of the Central London CTC (CTC is now no longer called Cyclists Touring Club officially but CTC, the National Cycling Club) AGM so it looks like this group has 2 AGM’s – interesting.

      Strange that John Lee (who lives in Reading ) should be a CTC London rep but guess it can do no harm. Gamekeeper turned poacher perhaps.

      One day all the campaign/organising groups will link up. Can you imagine the advantages of LCC/CTC/British Cycling/Sustrans all working together to promote cycling. Pipe dream yes but why not…

      Regards,

      Roger