3701Rides reminder

  • John Hearns
    Oct 1, 2004
      Saturday 2nd sees an easygoing ride to the Museum in Docklands.
      Meet 10am at Cutty Sark Gardens. Ride led by Hilary.

      There's also a Lewisham ride on Saturday.
      Meet 9:30 Ladywell Fields or 10:00 Cutty Sark Gardens
      for a ride to the Lee Valley and Epping Forest.

      Sunday 3rd is the Ride of the Falling Leaves
      Barry gave details about this yesterday.

      Starts 9-10am. Herne Hill Velodrome, Burbage Road, Dulwich.

      £12 in advance, £14 on the day.

      I'm looking for some good ideas for rides, and people
      to lead them!
      How about some longer rides? The Canterbury ride at the weekend is
      a good example.
      If you have a favourite place to go, or a good route just email me.