1636Re: [greenwichcyclists] Crazy bikes and fantasy racers

  • Nick Williams
    Jul 2, 2002
      Linda (and anyone else that can help)

      We'll be setting up from 10:30am, and I imagine we'll pack up at about
      4:30-5pm. The event starts at 12 noon and runs to 7:30pm, but I don't think
      there'll be much point staffing our stall after 5pm (and the Crazy Bikes
      have to go home!)

      So, it would be great if you can make it.

      Nick.
      Look after that back!