1626Re: [greenwichcyclists] Crazy bikes and fantasy racers

  • Kate Lees
    Jul 1, 2002
      Thanks to Nick for organising the crazy bikes - they sound great fun!!

      Does anyone have a wallpapering table we could borrow on Saturday? It'd be
      great to put our bits and pieces on on Saturday and fairly transportable. I
      can pick up! Please let me know asap

      And as Nick says, if anyone can help out, please let us know. The festival
      starts at 12.00, so we'll be setting up from around 10.30am. It finishes at
      6pm. Any volunteers, we'd love to hear from you!

      Thanks
      Kate