1623Crazy bikes and fantasy racers

  • Nick Williams
    Jul 1, 2002
      This weekend promises to be particularly exciting for cycling.

      First of all, the Crazy Bikes will be making an appearance at our stand at
      the Plumstead anti-racist festival on Saturday. These bikes are really
      great fun, including cycles that you pedal backwards to go forwards, bikes
      with axles offset (you travel up and down as well as along) and so on. Kids
      love them, you'll love them! Helpers still needed to collect money on the
      day and to staff our stall - please let me or Kate know if you can spare a
      few hours.

      Secondly, it's the first day in the Tour de France - check out details from
      the official website http://www.letour.fr/2002/us/infos/ And double you fun
      by participating in the Tour De France fantasy league at
      http://lcg-www.uia.ac.be/~erikt/tdf/

      Happy cycling!

      Nick Williams