11651Fleeing the Great Wen - bike stuff for sale

  • Francis Sedgemore
    Aug 5 10:31 AM
      I shall be leaving London within the next few weeks, to take up the offer of a university job in Cambridge as communications lead for the European Graphene Flagship. So that's me out of the London cycling community, with no more Dog & Bell ride leading, or LCC politics.

      As part of my relocation to Royston on the Herts-Cambs border, I'm looking to lighten the load of personal possessions, and that includes bike stuff.

      For example, my Dolan FXE-based aluminium/carbon fixie (60cm) is for sale, either whole or in parts. Then there's my old 2008 Specialized Tricross Single 58cm frameset and associated wheels (Alex ACE-19) and Sugino chainset.

      I also have a second track chainset (Token 48T), a Deda carbon time trial bullhorn, which is popular with the fixed-wheel crowd, Shimano Dura Ace 7900 bar-end gear shifters (10-speed, double), a Brooks Team Pro Classic saddle (hardly used), and a few other bits and pieces.

      If you'd like more information, please email me off-list, or call on 07840 191336.

      journalist, writer and editor
      telephone: +44 7840 191336
      website: sedgemore.com
      twitter: @hesgen