11643FRIDAY POST: 25th July (with attachment) [1 Attachment]

    Jul 25, 2014

      From: lccbc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lccbc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of 'Amy Summers' amy@... [lccbc]
      Sent: 25 July 2014 14:04
      To: Adrian Lauchlan; Alex Ingram; alisondines@...; angela.hobsbaum@...; dr.adshah@...; austen.croydoncyclists@...; barkinganddagenham; barnet; Barnet Campaigns; bexley; stardustandrainbows@...; Board members; brent; brianjkemsleysmith@...; bromley; camden; charlie@...; Chris Mountain; City; clairewren@...; clare neely; Clive Gomes CO; coordinator@...; croydon; me@...; dvlaeva@...; ealing; enfield; Eve Evans; f.renton@...; greenwich; hackney; hammersmithandfulham; haringey; harrow; havering; hillingdon; hounslow; Hugh Morgan >; islington; Jeremy Parker; John Ackers; johnhackers@...; jon.irwin@...; Jordan Walker ; kate.charteris@...; Keith MacFarlane; kensingtonandchelsea; Kerena Fussell; kingston; kristian.gregory@...; lambeth; Lambeth Cyclists; lcc-issues@yahoogroups.com; lccbc@yahoogroups.com; lcc-cams@yahoogroups.com; lewisham; louisekoldfield@...; Melanie Grech; merton; michaelcstock@...; newham; Nick Fletcher CO; Nick Manthorpe; Office Team; Paola Di Giancroce ; paopag11@...; Redbridge; Richard Walter; richmond; Richmond Group; Robert Heyward; Roger Kingsnorth CO Enfield; sem@...; southwark; Stephen Craven; steve1ayres@...; Steven Edwards; sutton; terence.hughes@...; Toby Jacobs; Tom Major; towerhamlets; trisha@...; Volunteers; walthamforest; wandsworth; westminster
      Subject: [lccbc] RE: FRIDAY POST: 25th July (with attachment) [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Amy Summers included below]

      Apologies, with attachment this time!

      Amy

      space for cycling

      Did you know that thanks to our supporters 43% of borough councillors
      support local measures to create Space for Cycling on their patch?
      And that Space for Cycling has majority support in over half of London's
      boroughs? Check whether your councillor is on board at
      http://action.space4cycling.org/