11637RE: [greenwichcyclists] Greenwich Green Spaces ride Saturday 26th July

  • Stephen Craven
    Jul 23, 2014

      I see someone else (Teri?) has already uploaded this to our website.  Sorry, we are away this weekend.

      From: greenwichcyclists@yahoogroups.com [mailto:greenwichcyclists@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: 23 July 2014 08:58
      To: Greenwich Cyclists; Lewisham Cyclists
      Subject: [greenwichcyclists] Greenwich Green Spaces ride Saturday 26th July

      Greenwich Green Spaces Ride - Saturday 26th July - meet 10.00 am at Cutty Sark Gardens

      Join Greenwich Cyclists this coming Saturday for a medium length ride - around 20 miles - visiting some of the notable green spaces in Greenwich borough which did not feature in the Greenwich Borders ride, including Well Hall Pleasaunce, Eltham Park South, Jack Wood, the Slade Pond on Plumstead Common and Maryon Park. There will also be panoramic views across London and beyond from Shooters Hill. The ride will be paced for all, off road or on quiet roads for the most part. It is predicted to end at around 2 pm, returning to the starting point. Gareth 07533-564971 or just turn up on the day.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic