11636Fwd: Discover London by bike this weekend

  • Teresa Griffith
    Jul 23, 2014
      You've got to admire the technology of the SkyRide website...  If you register they email you with rides in your area..

      Sign In
      Sky Ride Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram British Cycling and Sky
      Find a Ride    About Our Rides    News    Tips & Ideas    Contact Us

      Hi Teri,

      We're all set for another fantastic weekend of bike rides in London, and we don't want you to miss out on some great free cycling opportunities. They're filling up fast, so read on to find a ride for you...

      How about this fantastic ride in Forster Park with the family? We'll take you on a two-mile route of discovery of the ancient woodland, with lots of opportunities to stop for a rest!

      Meanwhile, it promises to be a really relaxed ride on the easygoing Laid Back in Dulwich Park - another ride perfect for families who want to get out on the bike in the safety of a traffic free environment. The wide paths throughout the park will make for a great ride with plenty of things to see along the way!

      If you want to spend a little longer on the bike, try the Cator Park Cruise - a 13.5 mile ride mostly on traffic-free paths through parks and open spaces like Blackheath.

      Whatever ride you are after, Sky Ride Local offers something for you, with three levels – ‘easygoing’ if you’re just getting started, ‘steady’ if you’re already fairly confident, and ‘challenging’ if you fancy a longer ride with a hill or two thrown in. We’ve chosen some amazing routes this year, and our British Cycling trained Ride Leaders are standing by ready to show them to you.

      Can’t make these? See lots more rides in your area.

      We hope to see you on a Sky Ride Local ride soon!

      British Cycling and Sky

      Get the latest updates, share your photos and tell us what you're up to. Read more
      Follow us for chat, giveaways and ride info on Twitter. Read more
      Find a Ride    About Our Rides    News    Tips & Ideas    Contact Us
      If you prefer not to receive future emails about Sky Ride events please click here to Unsubscribe.

      British Sky Broadcasting Limited Registered in England & Wales no: 2906991, VAT no: 440 6274 67 Registered Office: Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.
      © 2014 BSkyB Ltd All Rights Reserved.

      Terms and Conditions    Privacy and Cookies Notice

      --
      Teri