      From: "Coughtrie, Sarah" <S.Coughtrie@...>
      Sent: Friday, 27 June 2014, 17:37
      Subject: Cycle For Life - Sunday 20 July 2014, Goddington Park, Orpington

      Good afternoon Cyclists!

      Our popular event CYCLE FOR LIFE is back ! – Sunday 20 July, starting and finishing in Goddington Park, Orpington.
      There is a choice of routes to suit all abilities……

      10kTempting ten….Great for families and novices, start time 10am-12pm
      20k – Twenty’s plenty….Suitable for families and occasional cyclists, start 10am-12pm
      40k – Fantastic forty….Cyclists wanting to push themselves a bit further, start 9am-10.30am
      100k – Wheel of Steel….Experienced cyclists looking for a real challenge on a great route, start 8am-10am. A participant in 2013 said “Fantastic 100k route – one of the best sportive routes I’ve ever done. A tough but enjoyable ride”. This route covers Farningham, South Darenth, Hartley, Cobham, Higham, Culverstone Green, Fawkham, Eynsford and Shoreham.

      DR BIKE, thanks to Bromley Council, will be offering FREE bike MOTs, including safety checks and minor repairs.
      Also at Goddington Park will be bacon butties, refreshments, BBQ, homemade cakes, reptile petting zoo and beer tent.

      Cycle for Life is organised by St Christopher’s hospice to help us continue our care for patients and their families at our centres in Orpington and Sydenham, as well as care for 2000 people per year in their own homes across Bromley, Croydon, Lewisham, Lambeth and Southwark. We are encouraging cyclists to raise sponsorship from taking part, but it’s not compulsory. Adult registration fees are £15 (10k/20k) or £20 (40k/100k). It’s FREE for children to take part, (ages 6-15 years).

      For more information or to register, go to www.stchristophers.org.uk/cycleforlife, or contact me on the details below.

      Finally, can you help us to promote this event? Please pass this information on to members, forums and event calendars. Let me know if you would like flyers, posters or paper application forms, and I will pop some in the post.

      I hope to see you on the day!

      Many Thanks

      Sarah

      Cycle For Life is kindly organised with help from…..

      Sarah Coughtrie
      Events Fundraiser

      St Christopher’s Bromley
      Caritas House
      Tregony Road
      Orpington
      Kent
      BR6 9XA

      Find out about our fundraising events in 2014 here

      St Christopher's Hospice, 51-59 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham, London, SE26 6DZ (Registered UK Charity Number: 210667)

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and remove this email from your system. We do not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimise the risk.

      Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of St Christopher's Hospice.