      From: Caroline Rose <caroline.rose@...>
      To: Anthony <greenwich@...>
      Sent: Monday, 7 July 2014, 15:14
      Subject: Campaign Workshop London: bursary and low-cost places still available

      Campaign Workshop London: bursary and low-cost places still available
      Sheila McKechnie Foundation, Campaign Central
      'INTRODUCTION TO CAMPAIGNING' WORKSHOP
      LONDON

      THURSDAY 17TH JULY 2014, 10.45AM - 5.00PM

      About SMK
      The Sheila McKechnie Foundation (www.smk.org.uk) is a registered charity that supports campaigners to make an impact. We run a series of one-day introductory level campaign workshops throughout the UK to equip people with the skills to bring about change at a local or national level, supported by the Tudor Trust.

      About the workshop
      We will be running an 'Introduction to Campaigning' workshop in London on Thursday 17th July. The workshop will take place at Resource For London, 356 Holloway Rd, London N7 6PA (https://goo.gl/maps/ET16u).

      The session will be facilitated by Harmit Kambo, Learning & Development Manager, SMK.

      Participants will already be involved at a basic level of campaigning or just about to get started - whether you are challenging local authority social care changes or protesting about climate change - if you want information and advice about the next steps, then this campaign workshop is for you.

      To find out more and to download a registration form, visit www.smk.org.uk/campaign-workshops.

      Fee
      While we want to ensure that we can continue to provide sustainable support to grassroots campaigners for free, we ask those individuals and organisations who can afford it to pay a fee (although this is still heavily subsidised). At the same time we have broadened the range of individuals and groups who can access our workshops for free. The fees are as follows:

      •    Medium and large organisations - staff & volunteers (turnover more than £500k): £80
      •    Small organisations - staff & volunteers (turnover between £100k - £500k): £40
      •    Very small organisations - staff & volunteers (turnover less than £100k): £20
      •    Individuals: £10
      •    Individuals (unwaged/students/low income): FREE

      A buffet lunch and refreshments are provided as part of the fee. If you have access needs or dietary requirements please let us know when you register.

      Please read our Terms and Conditions on our website.

      Do please contact Caroline or Harmit if you have any queries.

      Caroline Rose: caroline.rose@... / 020 7697 4046
      Harmit Kambo: harmit.kambo@... / 020 7697 4042

      Follow us on Twitter
      Like our Facebook page
      See our photos on Flickr
      View our YouTube channel

      Our mailing address is:
      Sheila McKechnie Foundation
      Resource for London
      356 Holloway Road
      London, England N7 6PA

      Copyright (C) 2014 Sheila McKechnie Foundation All rights reserved.

      This email was sent to greenwich@...
      Sheila McKechnie Foundation · Resource for London · 356 Holloway Road · London, England N7 6PA · United Kingdom