      Sent from Windows Mail

      From: Francis Sedgemore francis@... [greenwichcyclists]
      Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎15‎ ‎July‎ ‎2014 ‎01‎:‎03
      To: Francis Sedgemore

      Following the invitation I sent on 10 July, this is to let you know that my 50th birthday celebration will be at the Princess of Wales, by Blackheath Pond, SE3 0RL...

      Pamela and I will be there by 20:30 at the latest, and probably a bit earlier. There was no rain today, and none is forecast for tomorrow, so the heath across the road from the pub will be dry.

      Francis

      —
      Dr Francis Sedgemore
      journalist, writer and editor