10669North and South of the River - Sunday 21 July

  • Sarah Ellis
    Jul 16 1:49 PM

      10.00 am Cutty Sark Gardens  For those too grand/important/soft/busy to do the Dunwich Dynamo, join Greenwich Cyclists on a short, easy and flat trip from Greenwich, under the Foot Tunnel (let's hope the lifts are working ...), through Docklands, westwards to Wapping where we'll have a late morning break/early lunch stop, then south over Tower Bridge and eastwards back to Cutty Sark Gardens, probably with a short stop at Surrey Docks Farm for late lunch/early afternoon tea.  15 miles, suitable for all bikes and we'll wait for all.  Sarah 07900 677706.  No texts please, its good to talk.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic