Justice4Karley (Riverside, CA): G. Johnson sentenced Mar 8...pls. WRITE to JUDGE today!

  • Deedee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Don't know what's happening on the west coast (I'm in NY), but I mailed my letter to the judge today asking for the maximum sentence under CA law for Glynn Johnson's horrific felony animal cruelty and use of a deadly weapon inflicted upon sweet "Karley."

      The thrust of my letter was: If Johnson's heinous acts of cruelty do not lead to the maximum punishment, then what would? Let the punishment fit the crime regardless of Johnson's service.

      PLEASE MAIL YOUR LETTER TODAY on behalf of Karley, noting the "People vs. Glynn Johnson Trial":

      Judge J. Thompson Hanks
      c/o Deputy District Attorney Will Robinson
      The District Attorney's Office
      4075 Main Street
      Riverside, CA 92501

      Never forget!