LAST ATTEMPT FOR SB 250 - PLEASE READ ASAP!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • animalsareadvancedsouls
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009

       >>> SB 250 NEWS!!
      Last Attempt for SB 250!
      SB 250 had an initial vote in the Assembly on Tuesday, but did not get enough votes to pass.
      We have 24 hours to change 13 of the following member's votes to YES. If ever there has been an SB 250 email to respond to with calls and to forward to other animal lovers, this is the one.
      We can do this, we have changed minds in the past. Many of these members cast their initial vote based on misinformation from the opposition to the bill, and can be changed if we can clarify for them how critical it is to pass SB 250. The members who vote YES on SB 250 understand how important it is that we finally take action at the state level to address the tragic pet overpopulation problem in our state. Thank you for your help.
      20
      Member PhoneInitial vote
      Wesley Chesbro916-319-2001No
      Noreen Evans916-319-2007No
      Mariko Yamada916-319-2008No
      Alyson Huber916-319-2010No
      Fiona Ma916-319-2012Didn't vote
      Nancy Skinner916-319-2014No
      Joan Buchanan916-319-2015No
      Sandré Swanson916-319-2016No
      Cathleen Galgiani916-319-2017Didn't vote
      William Monning916-319-2027Didn't vote
      Anna Marie Caballero916-319-2028No
      John Pérez916-319-2046No
      Mike Davis916-319-2048No
      Isadore Hall916-319-2052Didn't vote
      Bonnie Lowenthal916-319-2054Didn't vote
      Warren Furutani916-319-2055No
      Charles Calderon916-319-2058No
      Norma Torres916-319-2061No
      Lori Saldaña916-319-2076Didn't vote
      Marty Block916-319-2078Didn't vote
      Mary Salas916-319-2079No
      V. Manuel Pérez916-319-2080No

      This is the most critical point ever for this bill, but we can do this. We have moved the bill in the past with your help.
      You have brought us this far with your determination to help animals in California, THANK YOU. Please forward this email.
      Judie
      Judie Manc uso
      President, Social Compassion In Legislation (SCIL)
      A 501(c)(4) non-profit organization focused on reducing pet overpopulation through legislation.