wants you to take action on "Sarah Palin's "Drill Baby Drill" Vs. Beluga Whales - Help Ensure Whales Win!"!

  • p_rance@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Paul Rance has just read and signed the petition: Sarah Palin's "Drill Baby Drill" Vs. Beluga Whales - Help Ensure Whales Win!

      You can view this petition at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/3018302

      Message from Paul Rance:
      -----

      Hi, I just signed the petition "Sarah Palin's "Drill Baby Drill" Vs. Beluga Whales - Help Ensure Whales Win!". I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 20,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

      -----

      ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

      ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their lives and the world. www.care2.com