Be Green with A Day Without Cars

  • daywithoutcars
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      A Day Without Cars: Back in Action

      With the beginning of the new year, I made it one of my resolutions to
      get my organization back together, and start moving forward with it.
      The only way that A Day Without Cars can make any effect is with your
      participation.

      Please vist the website, and just take a look around at least:

      www.daywithoutcars.tz4.com

      Just copy/paste that into the url texbox.

      Thanks alot,
      Mike