2 Sides Of The Holidays

  • fidyl
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      2 Sides Of The Holidays

      Well, it appears that we all got through our ThanXgivings, but even
      before that "holiday" came around, the media was gearing us up for
      the next event.

      Xmas outshines them all, but there is Chanukkah, Kwanzaa and the
      Winter Solstice.

      No matter what side of the fence you are on about these upcoming
      December "traditions," you can find what you are looking for at the
      discussion lists below.

      Already I have posted about shopping, recipes, history and politics
      surrounding this time of the year.

      If you would like all this information - and, more - come join us!

      Either way, enjoy whatever it is you 'celebrate' or identify with.

      Fidyl
      Live Simply So That
      Others May Simply Live
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yoga-With-Nancy/