[Cyber action] STOP LIVE DOG BURNING TESTS IN CHINA

  • natura_ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:59 AM
      Please sign :

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/454118246?ltl=1157115408

      Animal Defenders International <http://www.ad-international.org/home/>
      (ADI) and our sister group, The National Anti-Vivisection Society
      <http://www.navs.org.uk/campaigns/64/0/0/> (NAVS) are launching a
      campaign to shame the Chinese Government into halting cruel tests
      involving burning of dogs. Tim Phillips, Campaigns Director for ADI
      says: /“These are perhaps the cruelest experiments we have ever
      uncovered, these dogs must have been in almost unimaginable agony. Worse
      still, these animals suffered and died in vain, there are ways of
      conducting this research without animals, and dogs are simply a bad
      research model for human beings."
      /This petition will help to enhance and support the campaign to put an
      end to Chinese Torture on Animals. It will be forwarded to the Chinese
      Government.