[greenvibrations] Name Change of Website, Ohio Petition & Fund Raffle

  • Shmoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      The name of our website has changed

      from:  www.4cares.org

      http://www.usa-cares.org

      If anyone has linked to our website please take the time and change the
      link.

      Also, if you have not already signed the Ohio Petition to Change the 1875
      Animal Abuse/Cruelty Laws please take a moment and sign it at:

      http://www.usa-cares.org/ohio_petition.htm

      The signatures are placed on a  secure server and only I have the password.

      Also to help raise much needed funds to rescue more animals we have started
      a raffle and you may view the items at

      http://www.usa-cares.org/raffle.htm

      Thank you for your time

    • Shmoo