Meatout Kick-Off -- Join Now!

  • Jen@Meatout.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006

      Dear Friends,

      ItÂ’s time to gear up for

      Meatout 2006

      Encourage your community to "Kick the Meat Habit" this spring! We need your help with promoting the joys and benefits of a plant-based diet.

      Hold an event (large or small) on or around March 20th. This year we recommend targeting the fast-food industry. Events can include food samplings, cooking demos, information tables, leafleting, walks, and more!

      * We provide -- instructions, materials, media, and a helpful online Events Directory.
      * You provide -- a few hours, a lot of heart, and representation for your city.

      www.Meatout.org or call 1-800-MEATOUT to request a FREE Action Kit and find out how to register your event.

      Don't miss this opportunity to join thousands of activists in all 50 states and around the world in encouraging others explore meat-free options. Do it for health, the environment, and the animals!

      Thanks for caring,

      Jen Riley
      Meatout Coordinator