Horseback Riding?

  • dclambrow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 9:39 AM
      Does anyone here have opinions on horseback riding as a leisure
      sport? I'd love to hear where others stand on this topic and, moreso,
      why.
    • matt biesen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 7:50 PM
        really, i dont think its too big of a deal. horses are
        strong creatures, and unless you are a heavy person,
        it doesnt harm them.
        they might even like it. dogs in the iditarod love to
        race, so maybe horses enjoy the attention(?) just a
        theory