New file uploaded to greenvibrations

  • greenvibrations@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : philgrandries41 <philgrandries41@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22 5:47 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
        group.

        File : / Live Webcam Feeds - Click Here.
        Uploaded by : vikkinightstockin <vikkinightstockin@...>
        Description : Real home Webcam Feeds! Real and Live!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22 5:47 AM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
          group.

          File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
          Uploaded by : vikkinightstockin <vikkinightstockin@...>
          Description : All the pic you need

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 22 5:47 AM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
            group.

            File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
            Uploaded by : vikkinightstockin <vikkinightstockin@...>
            Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
              group.

              File : /share interracial love and nice pics!.htm
              Uploaded by : jojoting2001 <jojoting2001@...>
              Description : Find your special match here and post your nice pics!Just a click away!Don't be alone again this week!Free registration!

              You can access this file at the URL

              Regards,

              jojoting2001 <jojoting2001@...>
            • Millgard-Lewis Malia
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 5, 2004

                The file won't show up for me.Just to let you know.

                greenvibrations@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
                group.

                  File        : /share interracial love and nice pics!.htm
                  Uploaded by : jojoting2001 <jojoting2001@...>
                  Description : Find your special match here and post your nice pics!Just a click away!Don't be alone again this week!Free registration!

                You can access this file at the URL

                Regards,

                jojoting2001 <jojoting2001@...>

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Do you Yahoo!?
                Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

              • Paul Rance
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 6, 2004
                  Hi,

                  I deleted the file, as this isn't a matchmaking group!
                  Cheers,
                  Paul/Green Vibrations Founder.

                  --- In greenvibrations@yahoogroups.com, Millgard-Lewis Malia
                  <maliamonstra@y...> wrote:

                  > The file won't show up for me.Just to let you know.
                  >
                  > greenvibrations@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                  >
                  > Hello,

                  > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
                  > group.
                  >
                  > File : /share interracial love and nice pics!.htm
                  > Uploaded by : jojoting2001 <jojoting2001@y...>
                  > Description : Find your special match here and post your nice
                  pics!Just a click away!Don't be alone again this week!Free
                  registration!

                  > You can access this file at the URL

                  20interracial%20love%20and%20nice%20pics%21.htm

                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > jojoting2001 <jojoting2001@y...>

                  Service.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 19, 2004
                    How was that related to ANYTHING about this grouP?!

                    greenvibrations@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the greenvibrations
                    group.

                      File        : /             Find Hot Profiles And Sexy Photos
                      Uploaded by : stevebond76 <stevebond76@...>
                      Description :               a great place to interact with hot and sexy interracial

                    You can access this file at the URL

                    Regards,

                    stevebond76 <stevebond76@...>

                    Do you Yahoo!?