PLEASE HELP BILL MAHER.

  • Humanity
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      PLEASE HELP OUR ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
      FRIEND BILL MAHER .

      Dear Caring friend,

      A great friend of the animal movement, environmental movement
      and host of ABC's "Politically Incorrect," Bill Maher, is under fire
      for calling recent U.S. military actions in the Middle East "cowardly"
      While Maher says his criticisms were directed at politicians - not our
      servicemen and women - many people misunderstood and ignorantly
      called for his show to be canceled. Even the Sears Roebuck and
      FedEx pulled their Ads from the show.
      http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010921/en/television-maher_5.html
      http://abc.go.com/primetime/politicallyincorrect/press_release.html

      Bill Maher often has had a number of animal movement leaders on his
      show. He had done great contributions to save and help animals.
      Please, it is important to help Bill Maher now.

      We enclose a SAMPLE LETTER and all of the CONTACT information
      for you to help . You may write your own letter and comments if you
      could. Thanks so much for your kindness and help.
      =====================================

      SAMPLE LETTER : (please write your own comments, if you can).

      Dear ABC,

      We love your "Politically Incorrect" Show.
      Bill Maher is one of the most humorous person with great sensitivity,
      loving and caring. He does care very much about our country,
      our leaders, our soldiers, and the New York Tragedy as he
      indicated throughout his show .

      We want to see Bill Maher continue to host "Politically Incorrect" show.
      We also like to see him to host more Prime shows on ABC .

      Because he is the Best. Thanks.

      Sincerely,

      Your Viewer
      Your Name,
      Your Address
      Your Email address.
      ========================

      CONTACT INFORMATION :

      Please let's help our great friend Bill Maher in the following ways:

      1: Please send a "snail mail" to PI ("Politically Incorrect")
      or Fax /Call the show to ask them to Continue the great show
      Bill Maher made :

      Incorrect, Inc., CBS Television City
      7800 Beverly Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90036
      Tel: 323-575-5000
      Fax: 323-575-2685

      2: Please also send your important comments to ABC at :
      netaudr@... (@... )

      3: Please also send your Comments thru ABC Form email
      to make sure all of them get your message by clicking :

      http://abc.go.com/abc/help/contact.html
      (Please fill out your Name, Email address in the form.
      then fill in Subject: "Politically Incorrect"
      When finishing typing your comments, then hit "Submit" ).
      4: Please Fax /Write /Call to :
      Mr. Robert Callahan,
      The President of ABC Broadcast Group,
      Tel: 212-456-6118
      Fax: 212-456-3666
      Address: 77 W. 66th Street,
      New York, New York 10023
      5: Please Fax/Write /Call to :
      Mr. Alex Wallau,
      The President of ABC Television network,
      Tel: 212-456-6580
      Address:
      77 W. 66th St.
      New York, New York 10023

      6: Call/Write to Sears, Roebuck & Co. . Ask CEO Mr. Alan Lacy
      to continue the Advertisement in ABC "Politically Incorrect"
      show due to the misunderstanding. BE POLITE , Please !

      Alan Lacy, Chairman, CEO
      Tel : (847) 286-2500
      Fax: (847) 286-7829
      Email: invrel@... (@... )
      (Please address to : Mr. Alan Lacy, Chairman, CEO )
      You may also enclose the following two sites in your letter for
      him
      .
      http://abc.go.com/primetime/politicallyincorrect/press_release.html
      http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010921/en/television-maher_5.html

      7: CALL/WRITE to Federal Express ask CEO Frederick Smith
      to continue the advertisement with ABC "Politically Incorrect" show:

      Frederick Smith, Chairman, and CEO
      Phone: (901) 369-3600
      Fax: (901) 346-1013
      Email: webmaster@... (@... )
      (Please address to : Mr. Frederick Smith , Chairman, CEO )
      You may also enclose the following two sites in your letter for him .
      http://abc.go.com/primetime/politicallyincorrect/press_release.html
      http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010921/en/television-maher_5.html

      8: Log on to http://www.vote.com to vote on whether or not
      "Politically Incorrect" should be taken off the air.
      While there, you can click on the Environment and Health categories
      to express your views on other animal-related issues.

      Thanks so much for your kindness, compassion and help.