Ask Dr. Oz not to promote the use of Palm oil.

  • Jill Vickerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013

      I just signed this petition from the Rainforest Action Network calling on Dr. Oz and the producers of The Dr. Oz Show to correct their misguided recommendation that health-conscious people buy palm oil without giving any thought to its disastrous environmental impacts. Thought you might like to sign, too..

      http://ran.org/act/dr-oz/?t=a