vacancies: Vegan Soc (UK)

  • Andrew Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013

      Hi all. Note the vacancies below at the Vegan Soc (UK). They're a great group of people and have exciting plans for the coming year. Unfortunately they can't sponsor work visas for non-EU residents.

      Please cross-post as appropriate. Thank you.

      +++

      The Vegan Society

      Happy Vegan New Year!

      Thank you to all of you who responded to the call for ideas in the last magazine. Many of you had great suggestions and we will try to implement as many as are practically possible within the next year.

      We are currently seeking two new members of Staff:
      ·        Administration and Finance Officer (37.5 hour a week; £15,000-£16,000)
      ·         Fundraising and Grants Officer (30 or 37.5 hour a week; £17,000-£18,000 pro rata)

      We are also seeking to co-opt Trustees with the following skills:
      • Finance or business management
      •  ICT
      • Mobilising funds and support through personal and professional networks
      •  Human behaviour change campaigns / media and PR
      • Legal background and policy development
      •  Nutrition, health and environment experts
      •  Influencing at international level or with national institutions
      • Governance, particularly in the not-for-profit sector, including strategic planning
      Are you interested in any of these roles or do you know anyone who might be? Please forward this message to a friend. Details about paid vacancies can be found on our website. Contact the undersigned for information about nominations to become a Trustee.

      We look forward to keeping you updated on a more regular basis.

      Kind regards,

      Jasmijn de Boo, Chief Executive, The Vegan Society

       Cathy Jamieson MP (R) and Jasmijn de Boo (L)

      Vegan MP Cathy Jamieson (R) and CEO Jasmijn de Boo (L) at the vegan Parliamentary reception on Sustainable Farming on Wed 31 Oct 2012 (World Vegan Eve).

      --
      The Vegan Society
      Registered Charity No. 279228