Fw: We're being attacked - will you stand with us? (Humane Society of the US)

  • Deedee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Rick Berman, leader of a front group which supports animal abuse called HumaneWatch, is a subhuman who needs to be stopped. It's amazing how much time, effort, and money he spends to try to crush anything good we're trying to do for the animals. He is a monster.

      Please join me in supporting HSUS to fend off such a despicable menace. I hope HSUS, and any other group that is attacked, files a lawsuit for slander and/or libel. This is becoming ridiculous. And who is suffering? The animals who need our help.