Help the Tortured Animals at AIIMS

  • Jill Vickerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Please join me in asking the director of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and the director of the Animal Welfare Division of the Ministry of Environment and Forests to immediately relocate the animals at AIIMS' Central Animal Facility to a sanctuary.

      To take action on this issue, click on the link below:
      http://www2.peta.org/site/Advocacy?s_oo=YkB4ndvL3vb_aeMamNz4jw..&id=3633
      If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your browser.

      If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please follow the link below:
      http://www2.peta.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=d86c52d54fae420fd4b689c1b8a5586376dd416825258c09cb71b331203de25f
    • Monkeys Friend
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
        We've also developed a cyber-action for this, targeting all the researchers at the AIIMS, so if you want to make your opinions known don't hesitate to contact them:

        http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=166953786688091
        (No need for a Facebook account to visit the link)

        To keep up with our campaigning, visit:
        http://www.facebook.com/nomonkeybusiness