No activity in last 7 days
The Greenhorn Valley Homeschool Group was organized as a means of providing support and encouragement to homeschool families. We meet primarily in the Rye/Colorado City area, with families coming from as far away as La Veta and Pueblo. Activities for the group are planned once a month at a Parent's Night Out, with each family taking an active part in the planning process. Our group offers many activities, such as educational co-ops, field trips, community service projects, and the opportunity to share ideas and form friendships with others who choose to take a non-traditional approach to schooling their children.
- Aug 6, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.