Friend Killed on Motorcycle

  • intimidator37411
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
      I just wanted to let the people who knew him know that
      Ricky "Tweeter" Hice was killed on his motorcycle in Florida where
      he was living at the time. Apparently, he had been working on a
      friends bike & was test driving it, when an older man turned in
      front of him causing him to impact the side of a van. This happened
      on Dec. 30. I was sad to here of his death as he was a friend of
      mine. My sympathies go out to his daughter, Heather, her mother
      Karen, & the rest of his family. RIP Ricky...
    • Bobby Rader
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
        was sorry to hear that , read the Daytona Beach paper on line and it , as you said , was the other guys fault. Sorry about your loss.

      • tdp33
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
          So sorry about your friend, was he originally from greeneville?

          --- In greenevillechat@yahoogroups.com, Bobby Rader <raderba@y...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
            Yes, he & his family are from Greeneville & still live there. Ricky
            moved away in 98. I saw him a few times since then & was hoping to
            run into him when I was in town for Christmas as I sometimes do. I
            currently live in Chattanooga, but I lived in G'ville for 20+ years
            so I still know a few people there. I've known a few too many people
            who have gone that way from G'ville. Sad...