Green Drinks Newsletter 2008

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      Dear all

      on behalf of the Green Drinks Malta Team I would like to thank you deeply for your support during 2007 during which we have organised 6 Gatherings :)

      Please visit www.greendrinksmalta.org where you have the photos of the Green Drinks Goes Bingo (08/12/2007 - Il-Kastell, Tarxien).

      During this year we will again organise some cool Green Drinks Gatherings for you and we have a couple of good ideas:)  We would like you to own the Gathering, feel part of it and contribute to it.  We would like people to come forward and give us a hand with the organisation of some of the Gatherings and also we are looking forward to some new ideas to continue raising awareness about the environment!

      We have just received the newsletter (attached) from Edwin Datchefski who is the man behind this wonderful initiative.  We are also happy that Malta is mentioned twice :)

      Please note that Green Drinks is happening in 300 cities world-wide!! :).

      wishing you all a greener 2008
      Natalie, Sergio & Ian

      Hi Folks,

      I attach the latest news from Green Drinks.

      Hope you're all having a great 2008!

      Cheers,

      /edwin