August Green Drinks - Give us a hand to make this happen

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hey people

      today we have confirmed the venue for the August Green Drinks! It will be held at the wine bar (Il-Mezzanin) of Melita Gardens on Wednesday the 29th of August @ 8pm. Put in your diaries and tell your friends...:) Soon we will send the e-flyer asking people to confirm their attendance so we make sure you have your welcome glass of wine ready :)

      This Green Drinks will be a team effort as we are calling all serious Green Drinkers to give a hand. The eve will feature creations by the artist Daniela Guevska based on crazy concepts to stop global warming.

      Most urgently we are looking for the following: a space where the artist can work on her creations - any space with some light is considered so if you can spare a space or know somebody who can give us a hand to find a free space for a short period of time, contact us.

      We are also looking for the following materials: hose pipe, lots of wire (different thicknesses), soft tin, thin chicken wire, red/green body paint, lots of yellow balloons, cardboard, glue, lots of white/brown paper, silver spray, broken umbrellas, aluminum foil, plain cloth pieces, artificial plants/flowers.  If you have it (if used all the better) or you can buy some of them for us, contact us.

      Looking forward to this team-effort and to a wonderful evening with all of you
      The Green Drinks Team