Fwd: Next Door Family

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      If you are in contact with non-EU families, do give them this information and contact Christine Redhead who is in charge of this wonderful project.  Some of you may remember her from Green Drinks.  Her email is:  christineredhead@...

      Your assistance is appreciated people!

      with thanks in advance

      Natalie / Green Drinks Malta