REMINDER: GetUpStandUp's event MULTI-MALTA: The World On Your Doorstep. 30th June

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Just a quick reminder about our event MULTI-MALTA: The World On Your Doorstep! This saturday (30th June) from 4-11pm in independence Gardens, Sliema.  The will be live world music from China, Peru, Sudan, Philippines and many more. There will also be a variety of food from around the globe, as well as an international market place full of handmade crafts.

      Come join us as we celebrate the strength and beauty in diversity!

      This event is the launch of our Next Door Family EU- Inclusive Neighbourhoods project which is partly funded by the European Fund for the Integration of Third Country Nationals.

      For more information on the project please visit our website at: www.nextdoorfamily.eu or send us an email on: nextdoorfamilymalta@...

      Hope to see you all there!

      Freya
      GetUpStandUp!

      "everyone smiles in the same language" -anonymous