Invitation: Seminar Environmental Health. 26th May 2012, Old University, Valletta

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2012
    Dear all, kindly have a look at the attached.  Two of the regular Green Drinks people will be addressing the seminar.  If would be a pleasure if you can attend on behalf of Green Drinks.  Thanks Natalie / Green Drinks

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I am attaching an invitation and programme for a seminar on environmental health that will be held on Saturday May 26th, 2012.
    We hope this will be of interest for eNGOs and other interested organisations. Please feel free to forward to other members of your organisation.

    Registration forms should be sent to info@...

    Yours Truly,

    Dr Carmen Sammut,
    Chairperson, Fondazzjoni IDEAT