A HEALTHY HOME – do you have one?

  • Natalie Debono
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012

      Healthy & Green Homes series of informative talks...

      A HEALTHY HOME – DO YOU HAVE ONE?

      Wednesday 9th May @ 6 pm

      45 minutes of information to help you provide a space that is safe for its inhabitants be it adults, children or pets, maintain your biggest investment and protect the environment which sustains us all.

      How can we tell if our homes are healthy and safe? What about the cleaners you are using?  Do you suffer from allergies? Come and get informed for how to do it better and safer.  Topics will include information about general cleaning products and safe & eco alternatives, healthy & eco alternatives for traditional paint and plaster etc.

      Programme:
      6 pm - presentation
      6.45 pm – question time
      7.15 pm – healthy nibbles will be served

      VENUE: Sparkbow Ltd. 27, Triq -Żagħfran, ATTARD.  Triq -Żagħfran is before you reach Mdina Road, after you leave Mrieħel,  and quite in the vicinity of AFS (Attard Farm Supplies), the Gold Market and Mazars.

      This event is FREE but booking is essential. Book now by sending an email to: info@coregreen.eu

      The ecoEvent is

      organised by CORE GREEN for SPARKBOW LTD.