Flies, Sex and Lies. The next Malta Cafe Sci talk this Thursday at 7.15 St. James Cavalier (To Pass round to your respective mailing lists)

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
    Dear all

    we are forwarding an interesting discussion invite which will be organised by the Malta Cafe Sci.  You may find it of interest.

    Dr. Edward Duca will hold a discussion called ‘Flies, Sex and Lies’ on the humble fruit fly, its amazing life (seriously), and how it has helped fight human disease, at 7.15pm on Thursday 8th December at the Music Room, St. James Cavalier. A free drink and nibbles will be served thanks to the Malta Chamber of Scientists. For further information email maltacafescientifique@... or find us on Facebook.

    We will meet mid-January for a Green Drinks Gathering - more info out soon.

    We take this opportunity to wish you the very best for the festive season and make it a green one!

    Natalie Debono
    on behalf of the Green Drinks Team