A brief outline of the short course: The Maltese Natural Heritage

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      I am pleased to inform you  about the forthcoming course: The Maltese Natural Heritage, being held at FIS between 18th April and the 5th May, 2007.

      Dr. Alan Deidun, who will co-ordinate the course,  has outlined a brief description of what the course will cover, together with some photos, captioned hereunder:
      2966:  Stunning views of Ras il-Pellegrin, as seen from Fomm ir-Rih
      1346:  Globigerina cliffs along the south-west coast of Malta
      4368:  Gently sloping clay slopes along the Gnejna-Ghan Tuffieha stretch
      2818:  Dense maquis at mgiebah / Ras il-Griebeg (mellieha)

      Should you be interested to join,  I will be more than happy to give you a good discount.

      Thanks,
      Cynthia Amato