Join the Permaculture Research Foundation (MALTA)

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010

    Dear Green Drinks members

    Lots of interesting things are on the way.

    A gropu of like minded people are joining together to share their knowledge and experiences in order to create a truly sustainable future.  In Malta, The Permaculture Research Foundation is a hub of  people building a progressive momentum while actually working at grass roots level and bridging their talents for the common good. By becoming a member of such a group, you will benefit from lots of packed information sent to you by

    ·         Monthly email

    ·         A quarterly permaculture magazine

    ·         Discounts on green items while help strengthen a movement that strives to walk the talk.

    We are currently gathering a number of interested people together so that we can bring forward this movement. If you are interested in learning more about permaculture and at the same time benefit from lots of perks offered to members of the Permaculture Research Foundation, then please fill in the attached application form and send it to members.permaculturemalta@....

    We are also planning a 3-day introductory course and 10 day full permaculture design course for next year. These are the first of their kind to be held in Malta. Members will enjoy a 10% discount on local courses.  More information can be found in the attached application form.

    Many thanks for your interest and co-opearation.

    The Permaculture Research Foundation (Malta) Team

    "Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple." -

    Bill Mollison

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010

    Dear Green Drinks members

    Lots of interesting things are on the way.

    A group of like minded people are joining together to share their knowledge and experiences in order to create a truly sustainable future.  In Malta, The Permaculture Research Foundation is a hub of  people building a progressive momentum while actually working at grass roots level and bridging their talents for the common good. By becoming a member of such a group, you will benefit from lots of packed information sent to you by