FRIDAY!! Vegetarian Fundraising Dinner in aid of The Gaia Foundation

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 9:14 AM

      Hope this e-mail finds you well! I'm sure you all heard with our fundraising vegetarian dinner in aid of
      The Gaia Foundation.

      The dinner is next Friday 23rd July, at the Elysium centre Ghajn Tuffieha. It starts at 8:00pm

      Please book the tickets by latest Wednestday 21st July, by emailing Daniela which menu you'd like to be served.
      Email: daniela@...

      Hurry!! No tickets will be sold at the door. Few places left.

      Dear active and esteemed supporters of Gaia ,

      We want to please as many as possible, so we're giving people a choice between two menus.

      MENU 1

      Antipasto – (consists of sundried tomatoes, olives, olive oil, slice of cheese, capers, butter beans, bigilla, bread)

      Main course

      Potato salad

      Stuffed pepper

      Stuffed tomato

      Pasta pesto and avocado

      Served on a bed of leaf salad

      Dessert

      Fruit salad

      Cake

      MENU 2

      Starter

      Blue cheese and chive giant vol au vent

      Main course

      Ricotta and parsley filled cannelloni with a side salad

      Dessert

      Fruit salad

      Cake

      Price: € 14.00 per person

      Drinks will be available from our bar.

      Thanks for supporting us!

      Best regards,

      Daniela Agius
      Project Coordinator

      The Gaia Foundation
      The Elysium Tree Nursery and Visitors' Centre
      Għajn Tuffieħa Road
      Għajn Tuffieħa MLĦ 5510
      Tel: 21584473 / 4
      Web: www.projectgaia.org