support FoE! visit the photo exhibition on Climate Change!!

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 5:19 AM
      PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITION ON CLIMATE CHANGE
      launching on Tuesday 15th September at Sliema's Independence garden at 7.30pm,
      organised by Friends of the Earth Malta.

      The climate IS changing... are you?

      The photographs show the effects of climate change happening around the world and the impacts of climate change in Malta. We received entries from all over the world including Bangladesh, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Namibia, India, Romania, France and of course Malta.

      The photographs will be exhibited:
      1. in Sliema from 15th September to 30th September - 7.30pm Independence Gardens
      2. at University outside the Humanities department from 1st October to 15th October;
      3. at Birgu Waterfront from 15th October to 30th October.

      Get a group of friends together and make an evening out of visiting the exhibition - The climate IS changing... are you? then post a message here with your feedback on the photos.

      We look forward to hearing from you :-)

      Stay well,
      Rebecca
      Friends of the Earth