BICREF - please support our voluntary work to protect our seas

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009

      Dearest colleagues

      Here is a link to the merchandise page that supports BICREF (Malta)

      http://www.bicref.org/files/BICREF_merchandise.pdf

      Please help the cause to protect our sea and the sea-life around us by purchasing something from the foundation. This helps efforts for worthwhile causes… for example, this Tuesday we are releasing Turtles back into the Mediterranean after rescue & rehab! :-)

      FYI, I am a volunteer with this worthwhile organisation so I can vouch for its Bone Fide work. The address for those interested in becoming members is:-

      BICREF (Malta), BICREF, PO BOX 30, HAMRUN, MALTA

      Visit: www.bicref.org

      Should you wish to circulate this email outside of our work environment, please be so kind as to delete all internal email addresses beforehand.

      Thank you!

      Franny