visiting Malta

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4.5 MB
    Hi Green Drinks people!!

    we have a request below!  If somebody is interested to meet Katalina and her two boys, kindly send us an email with contacts and we will pass it on to her!

    It will be a very nice opportunity for all! Let's show some hospitality :)

    thanks!
    Natalie obo Green Drinks Malta

    Ciao,
    I am currently studying permaculture and organic gardening in California and a home school mother.  I and my two boys (9 & 11) are going to visit Malta with an eye to move there.  We are wanting to talk to some like minded people, who are concerned with sustainability and food,...
    We will be in Malta one week between May 6 and 20th.  Are there any gatherings, meeting or events that are happening then?
    Or are there any members who would meet with us and tell us about what is happening?

    I will be traveling with my two boys 9&11 years.  Do you know any nice kids who would like to get together?

    Thanks,  Katalina Amato

    Does freedom destroy the inner discipline
     that alone makes freedom possible?