The Lions Club La Valletta Charter Night - Join us for dinner!

  • Natalie Debono
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009

      The Lions Club La Valletta Charter Night is the celebration of the 15th year of the club.   The club is raising funds to buy 4 new glaucoma machines for screening patients. This is a national Lions project.

      Lions La Valletta is working hard to set up the Friends of SVPR to help the elderly and we are as well trying to help another NGO with the Chadwick lakes problem.

      Wine is sponsored by Attard and Co.

      P.S. Menu attached.  Kindly send your main course preference to Dr Schembri on: kevinjschembri@...

    • Green Drinks Malta