Culture Unplugged - Cinema

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008

      You are invited to the Film Festival 08 : East Speaks, Here - Asia & Middle East's first online film festival, now live at www.cultureunplugged.com/index.php

      The festival, wishing to focus on not just films, nor just film-makers, but the consciousness transplanted thru cinema.

      Be the jury and Enjoy! Film Festival 08 : East Speaks, Here -www.cultureunplugged.com/index.php

      Watch/comment, vote/register and spread the buzz in your community, on your social networks, in your blogs.

      About Culture Unplugged: We are, by/for global community of conscious creatives and their audiences, to reflect on Asian/Eastern experience in contemporary world – creatives/storytellers wishing to express and exchange primarily through language of film (visual/aural communication), framing the spirit in motion.

      Would like to ask if you can/wish to submit your films/documentaries/shorts for upcoming online Green Unplugged Festival. We are looking for selective content that fits/compliments Culture Unplugged vision and brand aspiration. In brief, the films that does not merely speak, but pulsates to energize, enchant, enlighten, engage or embrace in the name of humanity or humaneness.

      Promote films. Promote consciousness.

      Enjoy,

      nilankur

      Culture Unplugged Studios

      www.cultureunplugged.com
      India | USA | New Zealand

      Clover Centrum, 2nd Floor, Galaxy Society,
      Plot No.5, Boat Club Road, Pune 411001,
      Maharashtra, India, Tel: 020 - 65002520

      "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"

      -George Orwell