GREEN DRINKS MALTA...5th March Gathering - programme details

  • Green Drinks Malta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      GREEN DRINKS MALTA presents:

      The Story of Stuff
      Wednesday 5 March | ChiaroScuro Valletta | 7.30pm
      FREE EVENT

      What is this all about?

      From its extraction through sale, use and disposal, all the stuff in our lives affects communities at home and abroad, yet most of this is hidden from view. The Story of Stuff is a 20-minute, fast-paced, fact-filled look at the underside of our production and consumption patterns. The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between a huge number of environmental and social issues, and calls us together to create a more sustainable and just world. It'll teach you something, it'll make you laugh, and it just may change the way you look at all the stuff in your life forever.

      And after that?
      Dr Adrian Grima will facilitate a short discussion about consumption and its environmental impact.

      And?
      We mingle and enjoy.  Those of you who want to eat something, Chiaro Scuro prepared a menu for us:

      Starters

      Antipasto– Carpaccio di Pescespada

      Antipasto – Salmon/Tuna/Octopus

      Italian cold puts and Parmeggiano