375Join this Saturday's march for health, environment economy and progress!

  • Natalie Debono - Isla del Tango
    Dec 6, 2013
      This Saturday Flimkien għal Ambjent Aħjar will be joining 12 other
      organisations in demanding that Government fulfils its obligation to
      protect:

      Our countryside - Our coast - Our traditional architecture - Our trees and
      gardens - Our historic urban centres - Our right to light - Our right to
      clean air - Our quality of life

      OUR HEALTH!

      March with us for progress, for our children and the economy on Saturday
      7th December, 2013 at 10.30 City Gate, Valletta

      Click for Facebook page